Páginas

20.2.12

I wanna be sweet too ♥ ~

 Lo cierto es que me ablandó el corazón estos días vuestras fotos de San Valentín, y tenía ganas de sentirme sweet también. Aunque no lo soy, adoro el estilo y de vez en cuando me gusta vestir así también.
I really felt very sweet for your V Day experiences and I wanted to be sweet too! I am not really sweet style, but sometimes I love to wear cute dresses and dolly style.


Valentine's Day cake


Valentine's Day Sweets


Saturdays Sweet Outfit

Outfit de  Sábado (Search the puppy! hahaha)


Pero al acabar el fin de semana vuelvo a ser yo... ¡y me siento genial!

At the end of the weekend I come back to myself... and I feel really well!




Por otro lado, la semana pasada fué el cumpleaños de mi hermana Mamen, y fuímos a casa de mi padre a verla y celebrarlo... y de paso, conocímos a los perritos recién nacidos (mi padre adora los perros de caza, y su perrita ha tenido cachorritos hace una semana)
The last week was the Birthday of my sister Mamen and I went to my father's house to celebrate it... and I met the newborn puppies (my father loves hunting dogs, and his dog had little puppies the last week)

Me los comería *^*



Son un amor...
Totally love...



A quienes no pudieron disfrutar del carnaval de Cádiz aquí os dejo algunas fotos que tomé el Domingo de las carrozas de Carnaval:
Here I leave you some photographs about Cádiz (Spain) Carnival of Sunday:











































DATO: Los disfraces más famosos este año entre lo más pequeños: "Monster High" y "Los Pitufos"... Se me antojó un disfraz de Monter High... (siii, veo los dibujitos, ¡¡me encantan!! jajaja)
DATUM: The most popular costumes of this year was "The Smurfs" and "Monster High"... I want a Monster High costume!!... (I love the Monster High cartoons!! hahaha)


Espero que os gustase la entrada...¡ Hasta pronto!
I hope that you liked the entry...See You Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Woooooow I like your pictures so much. I Looks that you have a Lot of Fun;) and I really Love your First outfit it is soooo cute. Thanks for all your comments sui Chan

    ReplyDelete